CompOWLation Vol.3 is the collaborative effort of more than 100 aspiring performers, producers, and music industry professionals from Florida Atlantic University's Commercial Music Program. The wide selection of genres found on this two-disc album reflects the immense diversity found in the student population of FAU. All net proceeds from this album will go toward a scholarship fund to benefit the talented and dedicated students of the Commercial Music Program. We hope you enjoy listening to this album as much as we did creating it.
Matt Smith – President of Hoot/Wisdom Recordings
released October 28, 2013
1. Bottles- Written by Tiana Palmisano, Mike Vagnone & Ricky Wilson. Tracking engineers: Abraham Oleksnianski, Nathaniel Spiner and Ricky Wilson. Produced by Ricky Wilson & Ian Mercel. Mixing engineer: Ian Mercel. facebook.com/thepathetique
2. The World and All its Loose Ends - Written by Taylor Hecocks. Producers: Taylor Hecocks & Alejandro Garrido. Tracking & Mix Engineer: Diana Quecan. www.reverbnation.com/emersonsound
3. Invisible Hand - Written by Phantomime. Produced by Alejandro Sánchez-Samper. Tracking engineer: Pat Ward. Mix Engineer: Matt Baltrucki. www.phantomime.com
4. Because of His - Written by Billy Schmidt and Rachel Duvall. Producer: Billy Schmidt. Tracking & mix engineer: Pat Ward. www.raggymonster.com
5. Independence, MO - Written by Trevor Smith. Tracking engineer: Pat Ward and Nathaniel Spiner. Produced and mixed by Pat Ward. www.facebook.com/ticketstoablimp
6. Just Like Hollywood - Written by Erica Morgan. Tracked & Produced by Jesse La Pierre and Alejandro Sánchez-Samper. Mixed by Alejandro Sánchez-Samper. www.ericamorganmusic.com
7. Be Free - Written by Mick Swigert and Spred The Dub. Tracking and mix engineer: Abraham Oleksnianksi. Produced by Spred the Dub. www.spredthedub.com
8. All Day Man - Written by Grace Kimmel. Produced by Grace Kimmel and Amanda Wright. Tracking engineer: Amanda Wright. Mix engineer: Pat Ward.
9. Til Death Do Us Part - Written by Austin Mann. Tracking engineers: Andres Beuses, Melissa Clark. Produced & mixed by Andres Beuses. www.facebook.com/themusicofaustinmann
10. My Side - Written by Ryan Camuto, Daniel Camuto, and Daniel Bugallo. Engineered by Kristina Palacios and Brooke Geissler. Mix engineer: Kristina Palacios. www.facebook.com/thievesarewatching
11. Who Needs Originality? – Written by Chris Aiello. Produced by Candace Orth, Kristina Palacios, Hannah Perkins, and Ben Cross. Tracking & Mix Engineers: Candace Orth and Ben Cross. www.purevolume.com/paperplay
12. Just Had Tonight – Written by Anthony Vincent. Produced by Reid Santiago. Engineered by Reid Santiago and Lee Ackred. www.anthonyvincentmusic.com
13. Change Your Mood-Written by Sean Dough and Chris Felix. Produced by Chris Felix. Engineered by Quincy Knowles, Reid Santiago and Chris Felix. www.facebook.com/seandoughmusic
14. That’s How You Loved Me – Written by Porshia J. Produced by Reid Santiago. Mix engineer: Pat Ward.
15. It Feel Right – Written by Youngin Da SP and Chris Felix. Produced by Chris Felix & Lee Ackred. Engineered by Pat Ward and Reid Santiago. www.facebook.com/youngindaspmusic
16. Clooney (Far Form an Angel) - Written by Reid Santiago & Anthony Vincent. Produced by Reid Santiago. Engineered by Reid Santiago and Lee Ackred.
17. Choice of Words – Written by Angel González and Chris Felix. Produced by Chris Felix. Engineered by Phillip Harris and Reid Santiago.
18. Get to Know You – Written by Juice. Produced by Jesse Lazcano. Engineered by Gregory Ram and Reid Santiago.
19. Nu Moon Dance – Written by Sopheye and Marisol Marrero. Produced by Marisol Marrero. Engineered by Marisol Marrero. Mix Engineer: Pat Ward. www.sopheye.com
20. Stranger in the Dark – Written by Morgan Lovelace, Lee Ackred & David Gordon. Produced by Lee Ackred & David Gordon. Engineered by Josh Tuttle and Lee Ackred.